What Are The Chances Of You Dating A Celebrity?

by Sara on December 3, 2010

Frequently I am asked about dating celebrities. While I don’t see the point in going after a celebrity to date – unless you truly ARE a gold digger, especially young girls thinks otherwise. I got this question from a girl named Fiona:

What are the chances of dating a celebrity? What is the best way to do this?
Be honest and NOT sarcastic please.
Don’t say it’s 0% because I know it’s more than that.

While I would never be sarcastic, I can’t give her a percentage on her chances. I think it depends on a number of things; which celebrity? what is her own situation? ect.

But, dear readers, help me – and the young lady out – take the poll and please comment:

What Are The Chances Of You Dating A Celebrity?

What Are The Chances Of You Dating A Celebrity?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Receive compliments and dating tips from the experts

Related posts:

1. Finding Love in the Cereal Aisle
  2. Do You Find Anything Wrong With Having Celebrity Crushes While Dating?
  3. Will the Next President Be the Most Attractive Candidate?
  4. Celebrity Dating Game
  5. The 10 Best Compliments Ever

{ 25 comments… read them below or add one }

Senor Deppen December 2, 2010 at 2:07 am

less than that of winning the lottery

fishtank_36 December 2, 2010 at 2:14 am

0.01% Probably less. Depends on your opinion of “celebrity” though I guess. Someone could date a local celebrity.

legal aide December 2, 2010 at 2:50 am

Most likely zero to negative.

bridgie December 2, 2010 at 3:30 am

miniarian December 2, 2010 at 4:11 am

honestly not very good
most celebs are too stuck up to care about “the little people”
only a few of the real “down to earth” celbs date/marry “the little people”

danielleelizabethmcmillan December 2, 2010 at 4:44 am

Pretty much slim to none. I live in timbuctu with no city within 4 hours. ANyway i have never even seen a famous person.

We Live On Anti-Jonas. December 2, 2010 at 4:49 am

I already am.
Nick Jonass forever!

What is this “sarcastic” you speak of?

Fish Master December 2, 2010 at 4:51 am

I think my chance of dating you is even higher lol

kasper G December 2, 2010 at 5:22 am

About -99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

; December 2, 2010 at 5:48 am

probably like 0.1%

I wish I was dating Nick Jonas. ah

BlueBoooooo!!! December 2, 2010 at 6:28 am

OMG not even 1%

Ms. Kat December 2, 2010 at 6:39 am

It depends on where you live…and if you are around places that celebrities tend to hang out or in the bussiness You will defenitley have a better chance. Then some one who lives far from the excitment. My bestfriend… Lives in Las vegas and she is very pretty and she has dated many…Me none…lol but she is always looking for Mr.Right…and I already have a good non-celeb and would not trade him for any Celebrity

Melbany December 2, 2010 at 7:19 am

0.5%. this is when you happen to see him getting a before he’s mobbed by papparazzi and you somehow manage to get enough confidence to ask for his number and he actually calls you.

Mrs. Nick Jonas! JONAS LOVER!! December 2, 2010 at 7:49 am

id hope alot but is probably 1 in a million

Jolie December 2, 2010 at 8:40 am

Well I work at the glass house (pomona cali venue) and I went on a date with the guitarist of the black dahlia murder. You may not have heard of them if you don’t listen to metal but if you do, they are a huge name in the metal scene.

I’ve also had coffee with thelead singer of the spill canvas and he called me beautiful from the inside out and we played guitar together.

After his set me him and two guys from yellow card (hate that band) went to a friends house and played guitar hero :)

True story.

Its possible if you have the oppertunitie.
I see celeberties everyday.

Danaaaaa December 2, 2010 at 9:23 am

when i say this i am talking for everybody..,

the chances of any average person dating a celeb is slim to none.

so all you people with the “Mrs.Nick Jonas” and “Future Mrs.Jonas” really need to get a hold of reality. if you really think you are gonna marry one of them you are in for a rude awakening

Macabre December 2, 2010 at 9:50 am

like 0% i think its funny when people think that they will actually get with a celeb

SEEKER: gods Slayer! 1 TG! So... December 2, 2010 at 10:08 am

Slim and none really. Maybe 1% if you even in the same State of residence as the Celebrity, I give you a 7% Chance. Then again, must celebrities are crazy so the odds may differ?

Moe-moe December 2, 2010 at 10:12 am

wow this is a really good question but you don’t have no chance at all you will be very lucky if you do but another you do have none at all.

Savannah December 2, 2010 at 10:48 am

4% maybe

cuz i mean, look at Britney Spears! she married a plain guy Kevin Federline
then Keven Federline’s ex before britney was a celeb also!
then jamie lynn got a plain guy!!!!! sooo … you do have a slight chance!

xchristynx December 2, 2010 at 11:28 am

i’m dating one right now!
i guess it varies on the connections you have

Da Austrian Oak December 2, 2010 at 11:40 am

Well, first I would need some quality or trait that would attract a female celebrity, of which I have none. But, since I have not dated a girl in 8 years, when I was 20 years old, anyway, and I can’t seem to find one nowadays, I’d say that my luck has to change within the next ten years. So I’ll give myself a 2 in 10 chance of dating a celebrity since I’ve been told I’m an attractive guy.

I ♥ dEliA*s(Mar Mars bff)[I♥ATL] December 2, 2010 at 12:19 pm

wow…like really slim! well like i have 5 degrees of separation to orlando bloom, so like i guess if i really tried to get to know people in hollywood, i could
anyways…i thought of something, there are millions of girls who think their going to be mrs. jonas, but the reality is only like 3 can (well unless they get married and divorced a million times) or less if they dont get married/are gay
anyways that was my revelation

Justin S December 2, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I’d say my chances are around 40%, but I seem them on practically a weekly basis where I’m at

Christ alone December 2, 2010 at 1:39 pm

slim ot none because first of all, i don’t live by a celeb, and i don’t really like any of the celebs.