Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Do You Find Anything Wrong With Having Celebrity Crushes While Dating?

November 14, 2010 by
Filed under Celebrities

I don’t know why my girlfriend makes issues about it, every time I comment on how good Megan Fox looks or someone else she gets all angry and doesn’t like it.

But yet, I hear her talking to her friends on this Pattinson dude from “Twilight” on how good looking he is.

I hate these sort of double standards.

Receive compliments and dating tips from the experts

Powered by Subscribers Magnet

Related posts:

1. Bad Dating Advice From The Movies
  2. Dating Tale – Don’t Take This the Wrong Way
  3. The Wrong Number
  4. Double Dating: Torture or a Treat?
  5. Leaked Funny Celebrity Dating Secrets: Tiger Woods’ Lovers

Comments

10 Responses to “Do You Find Anything Wrong With Having Celebrity Crushes While Dating?”
  1. olive yağ says:

It sucks, but she’s just jealous so try to be nice and not talk like that in front of her.

2. Jessica says:

dont talk about it to her because when she is with you she wants you to comment abotu her not some famous person who every one seems to love. is she is talkign abotu robert patt. with her friends that is fine but does she when she is around you?

3. Mimi says:

I find it fine. Maybe ur gf is jelous and only says rob is hot (which i dont agree) to piss u off because of ur megan fox comments

4. Gus says:

well, women aren’t sex craved as guys are.

5. Tilar says:

Yea you should talk to her about that, because that’s not cool.
    I see nothing wrong with having a celebrity crush because it’s not like you’re going to get with the person.
    My boyfriend teases me about Troy Polamalu all the time and I just tease him about Nicki Minaj.
    We still love each other and trust each other and we both would never cheat on each other so we turn it into a huge joke. You should try doing that with her.

6. Al says:

I think it is an issue of lack of trust or insecurity on her part.

It is probably best to bring up the fact that she does the same thing when she next calls you out on it. Talk it out, and reassure her that the celebrities have nothing on her, which should help.

7. Boo Cookie says:

I don’t see an issue in acknowledging the appearance of another, but crushing is a different thing.

Anyways, she does it so what right does she have to act like that? That’s what I’m wondering

8. J says:

My husband and I do that too. With the exact same people! Lol. Sorry not an answer.

9. Designer~Wife says:

It fine whether dating or married – It’s not like you are going to end up with any of them, you are simply commenting on their looks. She is jealous – But that doesn’t mean you should stop appreciating beauty – Her jealousy is ridiculous and made even more so if she is doing the same thing with guys. If she can’t handle you saying someone is good looking, she has a lot of maturing to do…

10. Evan says:

I don’t think there’s really anything wrong with it. Everyone does. But if it bothers her, just make an effort to keep it to yourself when you’re around her, easy as that. and ask yourself does it bother you when she talks about her celebrity crushes or if you just threw that in the question to make a point? if it does then maybe you would want to bring it up, but would it be worth it? Personally, i doesnt bother me at all, they’re with you not with them and its just a crush, that has no meaning.